Wednesday, June 22, 2005

70% Fobulous

You know you're turning into a 100% bonafide fob when you start collecting Hello Kitty magnets...

The lastest fad in Taiwan are these mini Hello Kitty magnets. You can only get them at 7-11 (by purchasing 77NT or more) and there's 30 of them to celebrate 30 years of Hello Kitty mania. I initially started collecting them to give to my godmom's daughter, but since she got all 30 of them, I'm starting to collect them as well! They're useful!

I don't think I have the strength to collect all 30, but it would be nice. I think I have 8 so far.

Anyway-- out of the blue, Kieran messenges me and he's coming back to Taiwan! Whoo-hoo! I told Alice that I was the glue that held everyone together (I think I say that a lot). She just laughed in my face. Whatever, I like to think its true.

Oh, I met up with Josh and Timmy today. They bought a basketball at Xi Men Ding and we played ball at Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall. It was fun, hot and exhausting. Too bad Josh is leaving tomorrow--no more ball! =(

Sorry I was such a wet blanket Josh! I promise to take you out next time you're in town!!!

No comments: