Monday, June 13, 2005

David's English Center

I think its typhoon season here.... It's been raining like crazy this past week and from the news, there's floods in Southern Taiwan. Yikes!

I have to teach a class demo tonite at David's English Center. The company itself is smaller than Global Village but the pay is higher and its closer to grandma-mas. I'm reviewing the material that I have to teach and it just cracks me up!

A: Our tickets are gone! They aren't in my purse.
B: I have them, Bobbie. Can you just relax? You're driving me nuts!

C: Did you see my handbad? I want to read the tour guide.
D: I think your bag is checked.

E: Did you know this airport was built in 1750?
F: You are lying! Airplanes weren't even invented until the early 1900's.

G: I'm afraid of the airplane being hijacked.
H: Don't be silly! Let's get on board.

Once again, I'm teaching adults--so it should be fun!

Loewe fashion show tomorrow afternoon. My godmom told me to bring all my "pretty friends". Too bad most people I know are working! Oh well... at least I convinced Alice, Amanda and Jason to go. Free samples!~

On a sad note, I didn't get the AE position at McCann Erickson. But according to Agnes (hr director), I'm on her short list for future potential entry level positions. Bah~

No comments: