I realized from my past posting that I didn't really explain anything. Ha-ha....my bad. So here's the scoop.
After talking to Grace about the job and the meager salary, her opinion was "its too low! find a different job". I called the company and tried to renegotiate the salary. Seeing that they wouldnt budge, I told them politely that I would have to decline the position. Point of the story? I'll never listen to Grace again! =P
Speaking of Grace, I finally met up with her last nite. When she called me at 7:30pm the first words outta my mouth were "oh wow, you're off early!" I was at my friends house when she called and I told her taht I would bike over in a bit.
Yep, that's right! I bought a bike. Not a scooter ( =( ) but an actual 2-wheeler bicycle. I haven't owned a bike since jr. high and truth be told, I'm so out of shape! And get this, its PINK! I bought a yellow lady bug shaped bell and bike helmet. I get stares everywhere cuz people in Taiwan don't wear bike helmets!!! I think its crazy considering all the traffic. I'd rather get the stares than to look 'normal' without one.
Alice was with me when I bought the bike and as I was looking at all the bike accessories, I really wanted to pimp my bike! A basket is next! Muahahahaha!
I have an interview with a Baking company later. Wish me luck Kristi! If I get the job, you'll be set for life with cooking ingredients! =P
Over and out.
1 comment:
Ohhhhhh goodluck NJ Star!!! I pray for my ingredients. yah lesson learned, never listend to Grace again! :p
Post a Comment