In the states, it seems like everyone has one of those yellow 'livestrong' bracelets (I'm no exception). But in Taiwan, the only people I've noticed that wear them are people in advertising. And whenever they see me wearing it, they have a 'shocked' expression on their faces. Kinda funny.
Anyhoo, after the disappointment with McCann, I started to weigh my options to pursue other opportunities. Wham-bam~ I got an offer at a trading company and it aint too bad. I have till Friday to tell them my final decision. But at this point I'll be taking it. The only bad thing is its a bit far. Whatever, taht's what the MRT is for.
2 comments:
Where is it? You didn't tell us. haha
What's wrong with that advertising firm......the boss is an ass? haha
haha... i'm still deciding if i want it or not... but most likely i'll be taking it.. its on zhong san north rd. sect 6....
adverising agencies don't like me cuz my chinese isn't good enough.. oh well..
Post a Comment