Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Super Granny

My Grandma has super duper human strengths! When I came home last nite, I saw a HUGE ASS spider on the wall. I mean, it was the size of my hand! I started shrieking like a girly girl and my grandma took one look, went to the kitchen, grabbed a broom and started beating the crap out of the spider. I figured I needed a weapon to protect myself, just in case the spider were to attack me, and the nearest object I could get my hands on was an umbrella.

My grandma doesn't have very good eye sight and kept missing the the spider when it fell to the floor. In a brave attempt by yours truly, I took one swing and defeated the giant spider! As teh spider lay dead on the floor, my grandma swoops down and picks up the dead carcass with her bare hands!!! Once again, I started shrieking like a girly girl cuz it was just too much!!

And that's my story.

No comments: