Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Chinese Angelina Jolie!?

When I interviewed for the AE position at Publicis, I noticed that the account director looked a lot like Angelina Jolie! I thought I was imaging things...but when I went in again for my Chinese test, the resemblance was uncanny! Similar facial structure, big eyes, lips--and she's tall for a Taiwanese! (I'm guessing around 5'9).

Anyway, there's a new singer in Taiwan that I think resembles the lovely Astri.

http://www.forward.com.tw/rebecca/

Look-a-like rate = 85%

What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - definitely looks like Astri. Not as pretty though ;-). Do you have her number by any chance? I'd love to give her... a singing lesson.

Kristi said...

ooooh yeaa, does look like asstree.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, you people too nice! (waves hands)too nice!

n.j said...

who's anonymous? atri, did you write that comment? =P

Astriiluu said...

why would I do somethin like that huh?

why would you think I would huh?