Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sleepless nite

Taking a cue from Josh's blog:

10 years ago:
10 years ago, I was an extremely shy 14 year old 9th grader at Saghalie Jr. High. I think it was the year my parent's started GD and also the beginning where I kissed all my Saturday's and holidays good-bye for the next 7 years.

5 years ago:
5 years ago, I was 19 and living on my own for the first time. I was living in my studio apt (Rianna #214/Tuscany #313) and loved living by myself. Balling with the Indo's, potlucks, Jerky Girls, movie nights, SU law library and Pochi's would be the highlights of my college career.

1 year ago:
A year ago, I was trying to find a job in LA--things didn't quite work out and I headed back to Seattle. But my time was not wasted. I met cool people and had the best Thai food till this day-- THAI NAKORN, you rock! (you too, Tien!)

Yesterday:
Yesterday was a shitty day at work. I made a mistake on a project (forgot to follow up on a printing order) and since no one caught it, a diagram wasn't printed.... 2 steps forward and 5 steps back--shit~

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1.) Chocolate chip cookies
2.) Bread
3.) String Cheese
4.) Sliced fruit (especially guava)
5.) Beef jerky

5 Songs I Know The Words To:
1.) "Shoop" - Salt N Pepper
2.) "Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix Alot
3.) “Forever Is Not Enough" - Sammi Cheng
4.) “Zhi Yue" - Ah Liang
5.) “Lucky" - Britany Spears

5 Things I Could Do With $100 million:
1.) Start a charity for neglected/abused kids
2.) Buy a condo in Florence, Paris, New York, London, SF and Seattle--oh, and an island in the Bahamas
3.) Invest in an useless product that'll sell millions on QVC
4.) Invest in real estate in Vegas
5.) Have my family live a comfortable life.

5 Places I Would Run Away To:
1.) Seattle
2.) Thailand - Koh Phi Phi
3.) Tuscany
4.) Hawaii
5.) Taiwan- Kenting

5 Things I Would Never Wear:
1.) Polka dots anything
2.) Mini skirt/short shorts with half my ass hanging out
3.) Ruffles/fur
4.) Animal prints
5.) 3+ inch heels

5 Favorite TV Shows:
1.) Friends
2.) Sex and the City
3.) Golden Girls
4.) Real World/Road Rules Challenges
5.) The Simpsons

5 Bad Habits:
1.) Laziness
2.) Speaking without thinking
3.) Procrastinater
4.) Not eating healthy
5.) Remembering useless info and forgetting important stuff

5 Things that Make me Happy:
1.) Family/Friends
2.) Exercising
3.) Traveling
4.) Watching Friends
5.) Drinking bubble tea and playing cards

5 Fictional Characters I Would Date:
1.) John Smith from Mr and Mrs Smith
2.) Zack from She's All That
3.) Zack from Saved By the Bell
4.) Rusty from Ocean's 11, 12
5.) Emmett from Legally Blonde 1, 2

No comments: