Friday, November 18, 2005

TGIF

It's not that often that I'm in a chipper mood while being sick, but for some odd reason, I am now! ( must be the meds) It's the holiday season and once again, being in Taiwan makes me miss it even more. Sure I'm having Thanksgiving at a friends place and sure we'll be doing some sort of Secret Santa thingy and most likely out and about for New Years Eve, but the whole atmosphere just ain't the same.

Chinese New Years is coming up and I was thinking about coming home. I checked dates/prices and now that I actually processed everything--I don't think its worth it. Instead, I've looked into Malaysia. I have 9-10 days of vacation and to spend it on a sunny, secluded white sandy beach is too irresistable to pass up.

This means I will have to prolong my cravings for Taco Bell, Vivace's, and Safeway's All American Sub, but I think I'll manage. I was lookin forward to seeing everyone, but considering most, if not all, are working, I'll most likely be fiddle daddling at home doing nothing. If that's the case, then I'd rather be doing nothing at the beach. hehehe...

But not to fret, once ticket prices goes down, I'm sure I'll make another attempt to visit. Maybe during Spring--I should have more vacation days accummalated by then!

Over and out.

No comments: