Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Dirty Mistress?

Ok... Impulse purchases are bad~

I've decided to sell my iPod Classic. Didn't even last a week with me... sigh~

I had the most interesting cab ride to work this morning. Interesting is a nice way to put -- I was sexually harassed. Lol~ I'm laughing cuz it was funny/annoying/why me sorta thing. So I was running late for work and missed the bus so I hailed a cab. The driver asked if I had a bf. I said that work was my bf. (deja vu anyone?) He said that I should find a nice boy and date, blah blah blah. Then he goes and says "Wanna be my mistress?" o.O"

You can imagine the rest of the cab ride...

Driver: Come on, be my mistress. But you can't tell my wife. (a second later) I'm kidding by the way...

Me: yeah, whatever.

Driver: Going anywhere for CNY?

Me: Philippines.

Driver: Really? Can I come too? You need a man when you go on trips like this. But my passport is expired. Call me next time and I'll go with you.

Me: Ok, I'll make sure to tell your wife.

Driver: *chuckle chuckle* You can't tell my wife. This is between you and me. Btw, I'm kidding. Just joking with you.

Me: Sure.

Driver: You must be rich, going to the Philippines. How much do you make a month?

Me: nope, not rich. Its just cheaper to go the Philippines.

Driver: You are something. You should find a nice boy. How old are you? 20 something?

At this point, I'm more annoyed than entertained....

Driver: You should get a bf, seriously. A nice girl like you should be with someone. I'm available if you want. I'm 180cm. That's tall enough for you right? How tall are you? 150something? Girls like to wear heals so my height is perfect... especially if we wanted to kiss.

Me: *rolling my eyes and trying hard not to gag* Um, yeah, 180cm is good. My ex was around 180cm.

Driver: Oh really? Your ex was that tall? Then you'll consider me right? I'll treat you nice. But can't let my wife know. Wow, Philippines, must be nice. Do you know how to swim?

Me: nope.

Driver: Really? That's a shame, cause I can take you out some time and go swimming. I can even teach you. But remember, its between you and me cuz if my wife finds out, she'll kill me.

Me: right.

Driver: When are you going to the philippines?

Me: tomorrow.

Driver: Wow! Too bad I can't go with you. Give me a call when you leave.

Me: Ok, I'll make sure to tell your wife.

Driver: Ha-ha......


After 30 mins of 'this', I was finally at work.

Seriously.... >.<

No comments: