I've become Martha Stewart/Ty Pennington/Tim Allen rolled into one. Why Tim Allen? Cuz I'm doing everything myself and I know I'm gonna screw up somewhere/somehow. Lol~ Where's Al Boren when I need him?
After months of searching for an apt, my god dad tells me that he has an empty 2 bedroom place not too far from my grandmas. The only catch is that its hella old --- and its on the 5th floor without an elevator.
I've been 'renovating' the place to the best of my abilities and fundings. Stripping paint is not fun. Painting is fun. Glancing at the ghetto ass kitchen and bathroom makes me a lil nauseated. But replacing the toilet and stove will make me get that happy place.
I have an electrican coming on Wednesday to install track lights for the bedroom and living room. Can't wait! I'll post before/after pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment