Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Back to the Inferno called Taiwan

Bada bing, bada BOOM!

I'm off to Taiwan---tonite! I misunderstood the flight times and I thought I would be flying out Wednesday nite at 1:55am, but silly me, its actually Tuesday nite/Wednesday morning. Oops~~

As I was feeding the meter in chinatown, I accidently tripped over my foot and instead of catching my balance, I just plain fell to the ground and rolled over. It was really sad. 2 people walked by me and looked at me like I was stupid and crazy.

I'm off to run more errands and to say last good-byes. I apologize for not having a good bye dinner. Its just that I've had like 2 already and I keep coming back!! Kind of defeats the purpose, wouldn't you say?

I'll miss everyone!! And best of luck with all your endeavors!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Take care in Taiwan! Write often, update your blog often, and call often! :D Plus Gas!!