I'm starting to think that anywhere in world, Monday's are the pits. It's not that I'm having a bad day or anything, but just knowing that its Monday brings the blues.
I had a somewhat busy weekend. I went to Keelung for some seafood lunch with the family and had plans to meet with Janet later in the evening for a nice job around Taan Park. She flaked on me but I still took the opportunity to jog down Zhong Xsiao Xin Shen.
Sunday was a day spent with my godmoms family in the mountains. We had lunch at a local shed like place, played ball, walked around and ate dinner somewhere in the country side. Janet text me to see if I had wanted to go bowling, but after a whole day trekking around, I was too tired. Turns out she was with a few local celebrities ( F4's Vaness, Tension's Jimmy, Machi, etc). Oh well--not too bummed cuz she didn't list Brad Pitts name. Then I would've been kicking myself in the arse.
Job situation: the package has been sent. The only thing now to do is wait..........
No comments:
Post a Comment