I've been on 7 interviews now. I had 2 back-to-back today. I've been getting the same responses "So, how's your Chinese?" o__O"
One of the interviews I had today was actually a 2nd one. I had to do a powerpoint presentation (not the TNS company) and present it to the manager. I think he's from Malaysia or Singapore. I could tell from his English accent. Anyhoo, after my previous experience with people in that area (Pico), I was somewhat prepared in formatting my questions and answers.
They're hiring 4 researchers and do I want to be one of the 4? I really don't know. It would be a last resort. Why? Cuz the manager is from SE Asia! No offense to those from there, but I know how "nonsense" minded they can get.
I have 1 interview tomorrow and then I'll be all out. Shit~
No comments:
Post a Comment