I went jogging with the girls Sunday nite. We started from their apt and jogged to Taan Park. It was a perfect evening to go out and at point, I felt like we were marathon runners. There's an amphitheater in the park and I heard Amanda sing for the first time---damn she's good!! I can't wait for her album to come out. I asked if I could get my freak on in her music video--she said sure. Whoo-hoo!
I have 3 interviews lined up for this week. I thought one of them was for today--good thing I doubled checked cuz its really for tomorrow! Ooops. I'll be administered a writing test, but this time, I'll get to write in English! *breathe of relief*
Last nite, as I was getting ready for bed, I saw a cockroach near my pillow!!!! Gross huh? I wasn't quick enough to kill it with my slipper so I was hella paranoid the rest of the nite--wondering if the cockroach will attack me in my sleep and lay eggs deep within my skin. *shiver* (astri, i read your friends blog about not licking envelopes cuz cockroaches lay eggs on them or something....)
As for the Ogilvy writing test, its fine if they don't call me back. I'm over it! ^__^
ps. Josh, I can never read your blog!!! Unblock me or something.....
2 comments:
hahahaha! you read my friend's entry about envelope licking too? yeah..after reading that I don't lick my envelopes anymore. I just spit on my finger and wet the envelope.
JUST kidding. But remember, if you see a cockroach in your room, chances are, there are siblings, aunts and uncles and kids lurking around somewhere else. Clean the room.
i'm still not gonna lick any envelopes from now on, Josh.
but i'll still eat my fastfood.
Post a Comment