I think I've caught Astri's maniacal blogging obsession! ^__^
I remember talking to Heather on the phone about 2 months ago. I called cuz I had accepted a job offer at a import/export company and thought I would have the income to make the international call. I tried to sound excited about the job, but it wasn't something to gush about.
In the conversation, Heather saying how her job (she's in pr) wasn't fulfilling-- in the sense that what she was doing wasn't saving lives or making a positive impact. Now that I'm in advertising, I'm starting to wondering that as well. If y'all didn't know, I'm advertising tobacco ( I know, I'm going straight to hell).
The advertising process is fun. I work closely with the creative team that designs the ads, meet with suppliers that manufactures the samples and relay info to the client. There's always something to do and to learn, but the whole tobacco thing is getting to me. I can't help but think, "shit, I'm advertising a product that kills. wtf is wrong with me?" Is it really worth it to stick to it after trying so hard to get in? So much for having morals or principles eh?
I know I should be more open-minded, but everytime I look at my LIVESTRONG bracelet, the word 'hypocrite' screams back at me. All I can say right now is 'in & out'.
2 comments:
ahahahaha you are the champ! you uploaded more posts than Astri in just 2 days. Just came back from camping and so much to read here.
I do not have a maniacal blogging obsession.
Post a Comment