I'm stuck in a routine. Every morning my alarm rings at 8:05am, but I linger in bed till 8:45am, making it a must to rush in order to punch in before 9:30am. I turn on my computer, log onto to msn and head to McDonalds for their NT$39 breakfast. I like to switch it up a bit, you know, Sausage McMuffin on Monday, bagel on Tuesday, the weird ham/eggs/special sauce on Wednesday, etc. But I always take it with coffee. Cream & sugar? Make it 2 each.
I check my mail and read gossip columns while enjoying my calorie packed breakfast and fuck around some more before I do actual work. Of course there are times when the client will call and interupt 'my special time'(like just now), boo to that!Shoot, what did she say again? Eh, it's a good thing I wrote it down--somewhere. Whatever.
I've been shopping for a laptop for the longest time. I finally decided on one, called them to make sure they had'em in stock, sent in my info/credit card number and then wham bam, they're out of stock! WTF?!
On a different note, I've been noticing that a lot of the Taiwanese guys are assholes. They're majorly rude, disrepectful and full of'em themselves. It's just astonishing that they have girlfriends. Taiwanese girls, wtf are you thinking??
Note to self: never settle.
No comments:
Post a Comment