I see this lady on the ab bench everytime I hit the gym. I'm only noticing her cuz she wears these Matrix like shades while working out. At first, I thought, I'm in Taiwan, it's probably those tinted shades-- i can live with that. But they're not. Then I thought, okay, she's probably blind. But she's not. So either she has fucked up eyes or she's just weird. Plus, she's a freakin maniac on the bench! I have the urge to tap her on the shoulder and tell her to slow the fuck down. But I'm afraid she'll pull a Matrix move and bust my ass.
Matrix Lady, you've won this time....
There's a section on the 3rd floor where it's women only. But I don't think the locals know what its for. I mean, I see women chatting away on the cell phone while doing sit ups on the ab benches, some are sleeping on the benches and some are just stretching in questionable positions. Don't they know they can do all that for free at home?
No comments:
Post a Comment