Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Voices

No, I am not hearing voices in my head--at least not now anyway.

I've been helping a co-worker edit his college application and 1 recommendation letter turned into 3, plus, he asked if I could revise his friend's application as well. I've become the English Bitch at work. Damn! (don't worry, I'm being paid)

Anyhoo, his friend called me earlier and he has a pretty nice voice! I'm looking at his resume and his current job is a DJ--go figure~ I wonder if he's cute. hMmmm. Oh snap, I know where he lives---scary...

Last week, Amanda and I treated ourselves to massages and I think I have a mini crush on my massuse! He's not that cute (very local looking), but there's something about him~~~ interesting.

2 comments:

Astriiluu said...

Happy new year, Nance!! Wan shi ru yi!

Kristi said...

Happy New Year Naaannccy!!!! Love you! Hope you had a great one :D