Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I need a laptop...

My beloved Sony Vaio is dying on me! Most of the buttons don't work, as it is taking me a great deal of time to type this shit out. Anyway, I thought I would update my faithful readers with recent tidbits of my exciting life in Taiwan.

1. Congrats to Janet, who just got a hosting gig for the Discovery channel in Taiwan!

2. Bon Voyagie to Alice, who is going back home to Chile for a month (girl, yo'mom is scary!)

3. I bought a heater for my cold ass room.

4. Had the most expensive dinner at a French restaurant, which was fine cuz my company picked up the tab.

5. My company pushed forward a new working schedule. We now start work at 9:30am instead of 10am. I'm sure y'all don't think 30mins is a big deal, but shit, waking up 45 mins earlier(morning traffic)is hell.

6. It's cold outside. It's cold inside. I'm cold.

No comments: