I need to retract one of my previous entries. I guess my cousin Jerry IS getting married this December! Who would've thunk? It's like that Conspiracy Theory movie, if you keep spewing random things, one of them will be true. *shrug*
My company co-sponsored a party at Room 18 last nite and time's have definitely changed. I went out to dinner with the DEM folks and met up with my co-workers at the club later on. Apparently while Fanny said hi to Michelle and me taking another shot of whatever, the rest of the DEM girls were chatting with these cute boys. So we walk up and the introductions start.
"Hi, my name is George... like George Bush."
K, out of ALL the George's in the world, why say 'like George Bush'? I mean, there's George Clooney, George Lucas, George Jetson -- heck, even Curious George would've been cute. Ack.
No comments:
Post a Comment