I invited the DEM folks over on Sunday for some mj action. I had lost shamelessly couple weeks before at Fanny's place and it was time to redeem myself. I mean, they came to MY turf so I had to represent.
I did not lose face. [muahahaha]
It was fun having them over and it made living in the new place not so bad. ^_^
On to other updates:
New phone, new scooter and new position (maybe)...
Bought a new phone cuz my old one was too bulky for my taste. At least my sister's putting it to good use. Bought a new scooter (used) cuz some bastard stole the license plate off my ride. I mean, who steals just the plate and not the whole package?? Anyhoo, when I reported it stolen at the police station, I found out that my scooter was 17 years old (!!!!!). That's when it dawned on me that I should retire ol Bessie. My new ride (I named him 'black hawk') is pretty sweet. He's younger than ol Bessie and rides great! Whoo-hoo! As for new position, I'll fill folks in if its confirmed or not.
Speaking of work, our schedules are getting jammed packed as we're transitioning with the new management. Lots of projects coming up and it's pretty exciting to see what's in store for us.
Just a tidbit of what I know that's to come:
1. Focus groups in Tai Chung and Kaohsiung 2nd week of May.
2. Marketing meeting in Macau mid May.
3. Early Fridays starting May 1st.
4. Factory / office visit in Shanghai around June.
Stay tuned!
1 comment:
I approve of the new scooter name. I live on Blackhawk Street =)
Post a Comment