Saturday, April 05, 2008

Run, Run, Run!!

Having a huge ass tv has its perks. For one, it just looks so purrrtttty!! But its also making me hella lazy. Since I'm all moved in (minus a couple of appliances), I need to start exercising again.

I've been on haitus for 2 months and it blows. I can feel the tightness of my jeans and it ain't pretty. I'm hoping to get back on the t-mill tonite and start up my routine again.

Couple of new developments:

(1) I've recently been hired has a substitute teacher at a bushiban (English center). The pay is decent enough, unlike Wells English that offered me a local salary -- bunch of cock suckers~ It's a nice gig that's whenever and there's no contract to tie me down.

(2) I've been promoted from contractor to permanent staff at my company. Who knew I'd be kick ass at branding death sticks. But its nothing to get excited about. Its not like I rocked a project -- we're just understaffed and the new GM wanted to make me permanent, that's all.

I've been on a losing streak at mj lately. I'm playing later this afternoon at casa de la nano and I'm hoping to end the losing streak and at least break even. *knock on wood*

No comments: