Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Can't sleep, clown will eat me.

Another nite of sleeplessness. Just because I'm from Seattle does not give the powers taht be the right to induce insomnia on me! If I remember correctly, I difted into la-la land around 4am or so. Normally I wouldn't mind (okay thats a lie), but I have an interview today and I was counting on some zzzzz's. I did, however, send a text message half way around the world to let my friends in Taiwan that I could not, would not, sleep.

I was chatting with Alice couple days ago and she told me that she's on the MOS brochure. At first I didn't register what she meant--MOS? You "modeled" for the burger joint?

In which she responded with a sarcastic remark, I'm assuming she was being sarcastic... can't really tell on MSN. Anyway, MOS really stands for Ministry of Sound, a world renowned club that has a location in Taipei. I thought it was cool and I can't wait to see it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate doing squats! But I gotta do what I gotta do to trim the fat outta my ass. There must be an easier way! Maybe I can liposuck the fat from my ass and implant them to my chest?! Hmm, very interesting.....

No comments: