Saturday, November 13, 2004

Wing woman

I should add "wing woman" either as my new profession or in my resume under "skills". In the past day or so I have assisted, assisted being the operative word, Janet with some boy troubles. Janet's a hot gal and of course any guy that's not blind would totally try to mack on her.

So she's talking to guy 1 on MSN and can't for the life of her remember his name and in comes me. Guy 1 is very chattery. Types a mile a minute and after we get aquainted, Janet leaves for the bathroom--leaves for like 20 mins! So here I am chatting with this total stranger and trying to get the 4-1-1 on him... In the end, I convinced him to ask Janet out and told him to be aggressive! At least she gets a free meal out of it. (You're welcome again!)

The next day, Janet's talking to guy 2. Guy 2 is the softer, quieter version of guy 1. One word responses and a lot of emoticions (what's up with that?). So my part was to figure out if guy 2 had the hots for Janet. To make a long and boring story short, I clicked myself out of the conversation b/c all they talked about were relationship stuff.

In conclusion to everything: Guy 1 is a major playa and Guy 2 would rather be a girl than a guy. Taiwanese guys have serious issues....

No comments: