Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Road trip

Boy was I grilled today. I literally thought the interview today would be him telling me more about the position and if I had further questions. But no such luck. He asked about my marketing classes--ALL OF THEM--in great detail too.

"Give me a question that was on your test and how you answered it." "What was phase 1 of the marketing project? Did you talk to vendors, distributors and/or wholesalers?"

The list goes on and on... And I'm ashamed to admit this, but a lot of my responses were "I don't remember..." I guess my degree means shit.

And then he proceeded to my oh-so-extensive work history. I told him about my work study at Harbor View and he asked me the number of employees, their titles, their duties, blah blah blah...grrrrrr~

Anyway, I can kiss this job good-bye. I don't think he was impressed with me at all. Hey kids back home, I'ma comin back! Hey Kristi, wanna fly down to LA and drive back up with me?? I hear the scenery is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!~

OO, LAPD is hiring...... am I that desperate?

No comments: