Ever wake up in your own drool and wondered how'd the heck it happened? If you sleep face down of your course you're going to drool. But if you sleep on your back, how does it happen? Maybe a spider crawled into my mouth and drool was a sign of a 4 star pre-breakfast meal. >__<
It's Monday and as always, I hate Mondays. I don't have a specific reason or anything--Mondays are the pitts.
I went to shoot hoops a bit earlier today (around 11) and my gosh, it was a goregous day! Had to be around 70 degrees and I was so comfortable in my tank and shorts. One of the things I love about SoCal--warm weather!
I have my interview tomorrow morning with the Global Events company. I really don't know what to expect. I mean, I don't even know what the position is. For all I know, it could be a secretarial position and that's not going to float my boat at all.
The end of the month is nearing and it sure is getting suspenseful on what my next move is going to be. Oo, what a nail biter!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk
No comments:
Post a Comment