Facebook has Oregon Trail. I died from exhaustion right before finishing. That's just horseshit.
Anyhoo, its time for new year resolutions!!
1. Exercise more. New gym. New workout routine. Bring it on!
2. HK, Malaysia, Japan, Seattle, SF and Bali. Watch out world, I'ma coming!
3. Surround myself with positive folks cuz life is short and who needs negativity bullshit.
4. Tone down on the road rage. There will always be stupid drivers and one of these days I know I'm gonna get a whoopin by callin some mafia dude a fucker for cutting me off.
5. Try not to have any kind of rage.... Its kinda hard to keep calm when you're walking down a street and the people in front of you are walking in Matrix-like slo-mo. And when you move left/right to pass them, they too, move left/right. It's like they can read minds! I wonder if they can read my mind now. Fuckers~
6. Try not to make fun of the locals as much. I think this was one of my resolutions from the past. So why am I posting it again? I was at the nite market couple nites ago and this prissy girl stopped mid-track and started hyperventilating/hissy fit cuz she thought she a saw a cockroach. Lady, come on now! Its the freakin street! I felt bad for the bf.
7. I've always wanted to take a cooking class and now that I have the income/time, tis the year to make it happen!
8. Try not to succumb to these little death sticks. I gotta admit, its a bit hard not to lite one up when I'm surrounded by them 24/7. Ugh.
9. Read ... at least A BOOK this year. I'm starting Amy Tan's "Saving Fish From Drowning". Was never really into the whole "Joy Luck Club", but I'll give Amy another chance. I also bought Nicholas Sparks' "Dear John". His books are my ultimate guilty pleasure. Lrrrrr~
10. I'm gonna leave this as a open-ended resolution.
Happy 2008 everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment