Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Track Team

How silly of me to not mention the funniest thing that happened over le weekend.

So after brunch, Queenie wanted to do a lil shopping but had to stop by her office real quick. I, too, had to stop by my office to pick up my ride and since my office was closer (well, not really) we decided to hop on a bus.

Bus 214 goes straight to my office and as we were crossing the street, I saw bus 214 rounding the corner and franticly looked for the damn bus stop. I saw it -- 15 yards away and the bus was creeping up fast! So what did we do? We ran like like Forrest! I think the bus driver saw us running from a far cuz when I got on, he looked at me and goes "You're on the track team huh?" o.O"

Funny shit.

Side note: I went back to the apt thats in my fav nite market... Had to see again in daylight. I think I'ma take it! I was calculating the costs and for that location + water + gas + cable + internet + trash, its a pretty sweet deal. Home, sweet home?

No comments: