Computer fixed! I can type all the 'd's my lil heart desires! ho ho ho
Now that my 'd's fixed, I can't seem to type in Chinese. Fuck a duck. I think its time to retire ol Mac and opt for something else. I've been eyeing the ASUS EEPC, but I also want something that has a bigger hard drive/memory. Maybe a Dell?
My company had its year end party last Friday. It was held at the Westin Hotel and boy was it ghetto fabulous! LOL~ Apparently we hired dancers that looked and dressed like strippers and it was just ghetto. Food was pleasant enough and the red wine just kept on coming. I know you're not suppose to down wine, but everyone kept saying "cheers" and when people say "cheers", you down that sucker.
The dinner ended around 10:30pm and our lovely marketing director (who I assumed was intoxicated) moved the after party to his much loved Barcode. I mean, there's nothing to complain about cuz we dont' have to pay for shit. The place was packed as usual and we had champagne and Grey Goose and it was just bad bad bad. I don't know why the locals love to down everything, its not like we were taking shots.
Anyhoo, after one too many glasses of champagne and second hand smoke, I snuck off with a couple of the girls and we went to NY Bagel to unwind.
Saturday was a bit of a blur. Had brunch at Grandma Nitti's with some LB folks and spent the afternoon running errands. It's Sunday now and I think I'm still recovering from Friday nite.
Oh, apt update. I saw this really cool studio near my favorite nite market and I'm thinkin about taking it. It's not too big -- I'd say 300sq ft and it has a mini kitchen! Rent is decent cuz it includes all the utilities +trash + cable + internet. The catch is that its on the 6th floor without an elevator.
tick tock.....
No comments:
Post a Comment