Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

After weeks of no avail, I finally got a seat at MY Starbucks. This isn't my favorite Starbucks in the city, but its the one with the best seats for people watching. This place is so packed that being the nice person that I am, allowed 3 different peeps to sit at MY table while they waited for other tables to open up. I should start chargin per seat.

I'm lookin at ticket prices to Singapore next month and it is HELLA expensive! I think I may have to change my travel plans and head to the Philippines instead. LOL! Either place is fine with me. I just need the sun and a beach.

I've been apt hunting lately and it is freakin hard to find a decent place. The apts here are really different than the one's in the states. There's no kitchen for one thing and most places, its just a bedroom + bathroom. The room itself is small and not that I need hella room, but I'd like my own kitchen or something roomier than a 12x12 room. I saw this really cool rooftop pad last week. I'd say its roughly aroun 550sq ft, which is HUGE, but no kitchen. OIY!

No comments: