Sometimes it surprises me at how small the city is. I think there's roughly 3 million folks cramped up in the greater Taipei area and people are just everywhere! They're like cockroaches -- in every street corner, alley, MRT...
I had lunch, more like afternoon tea, at my favorite sushi place yesterday. I noticed a white couple sitting across from me. This might not seem out of the norm in the states, but in a place where everyone looks alike, white people stand out. Fast forward 5 hours later, I see the same couple at a second round movie theater. Ain't that something? 3 million people in the city and I see the same folks twice in the same day at two different locations. Maybe they're stalking me? Nah, its not like I'm rich and famous....
Things to do today:
1. Get my damn laptop fixed. My "d" doesn't work so I've been copying/pasting it for the past 2 months. Plus, I think poor Mac has a virus. No, I did not visit any porn sites.
2. Apt hunt.
3. Hit the gym.
4. Get a new wallet.
So many things to do, so little time. Its already 1:18pm and so far, I've done absolutely nothing.
Wow, I actually saw a cute guy walk by. Who would've thunk.... In the past 30 seconds, I just saw a pirate wannabe, balding guy that was majorly nippin, interestingly mixed/matched colors, folks wearing hella layers, folks wearing t-shirts and shorts... ah, the joys of having a window seat at the local Starbucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment